WE ARE EXPANDING: Carson City Primary Care
CCMC-Ferguson Campus will be opening it’s doors on
April 1st, 2019!
Patients are able to obtain medical care at either location, our main office in St. John’s or at our new location, CCMC – Ferguson Campus, in Carson City.
What does this mean for us?
Our staff has expanded! The friendly faces you have seen at Carson City will still be greeting you and helping you become a healthier you! We will continue to lead the way with advanced technology and services that most medical offices are not able to offer in-house.
- Same day scheduling for acute illnesses
- Extended hours
- Registered Nurses specializing in chronic diseases management
- Women’s Health Services
- Digital Mammography
- Bone Densities
- General Ultrasound
- Vascular Ultrasound
- Physical Therapy
- Stress Tests
- Light Therapy
- In-house Laboratory operated by BioTech Laboratories
- Wellness Programs
Our story continues…
Since May 1, 1982, Andrew Messenger, D.O. has made a difference in patients’ lives by providing primary care services and guiding patients to a healthier life. Along the way, we have had several physicians, physician’s assistance, and nurse practitioners join our amazing group with the same goals and philosophy – providing exceptional patient care.
Joining forces with S. Thomas Ferguson, D.O., whose practice is as passionate about patient care as ours, is what takes us to the next chapter in our storybook. Stay tuned to see where our growth and innovation takes us from here.
We want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for putting your trust in us over the last 37 years and bringing us to where we are today. We come to work every day for you. Our entire staff is driven to make your health better and help you prevent illnesses before they start. This commitment is stronger than ever during this exciting time.
- Q: I am an active Ferguson patient. Am I automatically a CCMC patient now?
A: Yes! All active Ferguson patients have been added to the CCMC database and can be seen at either location.
- Q: Is Dr. Ferguson’s office relocating? A: Yes! CCMC-Ferguson Campus is relocating to a larger building in Carson City once construction is finished. The new building will be at the address 10673 E Carson City Rd in Carson City.
- Q: Are things going to change for Ferguson patients? A: There are a few minor changes, but for the most part things will run the same. CCMC-Ferguson has more in-house services available to you.
- Q: How do I get my medication refilled? A: Your provider will write your prescription with the number of refills he/she feels is safe. You must make an appointment with your physician for a medicine refill check-up two weeks before your medication runs out. At the time of your appointment, your provider will review your medications and write for the appropriate refills. Medication refills will not be authorized over the phone.
- Q: Does CCMC accept my insurance? A: We participate with most major insurance carriers. We strongly recommend that you contact the customer service department at your insurance company and verify coverage before services are provided.
- Q: What services are covered under my insurance policy? A: Because of the diversity in insurance policies/coverage, we are unable to know what is specifically covered under your individual policy. We strongly encourage you to contact your insurance company directly to clarify your coverage.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/clintoncountymedicalcenter
Follow us on Instagram: ccmc48879
Follow us on Twitter: ClintonMedical