at Clinton County Medical Center – Psychological Services
Caring for every aspect of your hearing needs.
Hearing loss is insidious, it happens very gradually over time, it is painless, and it is usually permanent. A person can go many years without realizing they have a hearing loss. Hearing loss gradually destroys communication, effects memory and erodes relationships which depend on communication. Hearing loss doesn’t only effect the individual with the loss, it effects everyone around them.
Solving your hearing loss can profoundly improve your quality of life and the quality of life of those around you. At CCMC Hearing Care we offer the most current, state of the art solutions and technologies together with consulting services and training to ensure that you get the best today’s technology has to offer.
I can hear, but it’s not clear…
The 12 Warning Signs of hearing Loss
- People seem to mumble more frequently.
- You experience ringing in your ears.
- You frequently ask people to repeat themselves.
- People tell you that the TV is too loud.
- You no longer hear normal household sounds.
- You have trouble understanding all the words when in groups or crowds.
- You find yourself laughing or smiling to cover the fact that you didn’t hear what was said.
- You find telephone conversations increasingly difficult.
- You have trouble hearing when you can’t see the speaker face to face.
- You have been told you speak too loudly.
- You have to strain to follow what is being said.
- People get annoyed because you misunderstand what they said.
Scope of Services
- Hearing Tests
- Hearing Instrument Sales
- Custom Ear Molds
- Hearing Aid Repair
- Stethoscope molds
- Sport Ear Plugs
- Musician’s Aids
There is no out of pocket expense for hearing tests, hearing aid evaluations, or courtesy aid cleanings.
Insurance and Payment Information
We accept all major health insurance plans. Call us to verify your insurance benefits. We also accept credit cards and cash.
Please call (989) 292-3572 to book your appointment.
If you or a loved one is house bound and has a hearing aid that is not working, it can be brought in by another person for cleaning and repair.