Patients
staff



8) What portion of Medicare covered services am I responsible for?

A $135.00 deductible is accessed each calendar year, beginning on January 1. Medicare tracks it, and beneficiaries are notified on their Medicare Summary Notice, when his/her deductible has been met.

Medicare pays 80% of the approved amount of services that are covered benefits, under the Medicare program. The remaining 20% is accessed in the form of co-insurance, that is the beneficiary’s responsibility.

© 2011 Clinton County Medical Center